HomePortal 2CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
__________________WELCOME TO THE RED DEAD LAWMEN CLAN WEBSITE_______________THE CLAN IS INACTIVE AT THIS MOMENT___________ONCE THE NEW RED DEAD GAME WILL BE RELEASED TRAFFIC WILL PICK UP AGAIN SO MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE IN OUR "NEW ENTRY'S" FORUM YOU CAN FIND AT THE TOP OF OUR FORUM_____________ADMINISTRATION________________
Share | 

UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
burningskull
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 am

Ive already mentioned something about this before, but now this is an official announcement.

This Sunday i will make an account on Red Dead Vagabonds called "Lawmen" and challenge them to a clan battle. I will write when WE want to have it and what we want to do, which will put us in the driving seat.

They have nothing else to do other than accept. So far they have 3 PS3 members, so it will probably a 4v4 Clan Battle unless they can get some more people in a week.

The planned date for this is SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST. The patrol will go on as scheduled, however the participants of the clan battle will be with me in the battle. The battle is scheduled for 7PM GMT that day.

Now, this goes for the people who will participate. I will not name those people YET, i will name them after this Saturdays patrol. I already have some definite names who i want to fight alongside, but i need to see how some of the new guys are in the game and maybe give them a taste of some action, i dont know, so I suggest you show your best fighting on Saturday.

More updates will follow on Sunday. If you have any questions/comments, please leave them below.

Be Quick Or Be Dead
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by burningskull on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brad_Ass_
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 am

Sounds like a grand ol time. =D
Time to get my fighting face mask on xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OblivionAizuddin
Officer of the Law
Officer of the Law

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 am

yep we shall all try our best to kill Smile or be killed Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneilator
Sheriff
Sheriff

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am

don't be an instigator! lol.

Ronny was invited to one of our sessions whilst we were on patrol - it seems his idea of being anti-lawmen was killing cops because that's all he was doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningskull
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 am

I should be the instigator because it will take Ronny years to make his mind up Very Happy

btw Neil you're definitely going to be there, 100% picked. The others - dont know yet Wink

Be Quick Or Be Dead
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinthians1996
Officer of the Law
Officer of the Law

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

Oh, this is gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Cassiano_SCCP
Red-Fox74
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

I'll definitely be missing this, since I'll be on holiday then.

Good luck, Lawmen. Do us proud.

View user profile
Brad_Ass_
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm

aneilator wrote:
don't be an instigator! lol.

Ronny was invited to one of our sessions whilst we were on patrol - it seems his idea of being anti-lawmen was killing cops because that's all he was doing

I actually asked neil if i should invite ronny.
He was like 'yeah'
Then he was like wait what if he has his posse with him.
I was like so? lol
Then i invited him and he joined and yup.
He didnt do much at all.
Some of our new recruits that tended not to be a lawmen... Started killing him though... idk what they were thinking but yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 am

Hello my dear lawmen friends,

Yes, its Ronny aka ronnyhenri registered under the name Ronny now.

If there is gonna be a clan battle, it wil be 3vs3, because thats all i have at the moment. Cat and Madison are both 360 players.

As far as the clan battle, you don't have to fear me, i'm that good as i used to, i never play this game. Recently started again. The two other guys Jack and Chriz are both hardcore expert aim killers. They are a force to be reconed. glad i find these guys.

About my clan the Vagabonds and being anti lawmen, well, i never meant The Lawmen...but lawmen in general. besides, the chance that i meet any of you in the free roam is very small, unless someone of you would invite me, like Brad did the other day.

Maybe see you guys soon on PS3.

Hope you're all doing okay, i still miss you guys.

Ronny

P.S We don't only have to do clan battles, we can organize events and challenges, like we use to on patrols. we can do Storm the Castle or any other event and do those together. It doesn't have to be hostile. Razz
Back to top Go down
burningskull
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 am

I will still make that clan battle challenge tomorrow at RDV, so be expecting me. Good to hear from you Ronny. I'll take two great forces with me too, so dont worry.

BTW Ronny, if you miss us so much then why did you write the following about us on RDV?:

Quote :
Yep. I hope soon we can have a clan battle against these losers. Can't wait to kick their sorry asses!

Hypocrite, much? We'll see who will kick who's asses, you just wait. Mark my words, i wont forget this.

Be Quick Or Be Dead

Back to top Go down
View user profile

UPCOMING (PLANNED) CLAN BATTLE VS RDV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next